Welcome to NCS2016
NCS2016: October 4-5-6, Cambridge, UK
The NCS2016 Conference will be held at the Corpus Christi College, in Cambridge, UK.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS IS NOW OPEN
Send in your abstract (Title + Authors + Max 300 words) at firstname.lastname@example.org. before May 31st 2016. You will be notified of the acceptance of your abstract around June 15th 2016.
HOW TO REGISTER?
- High dimensional statistics (Omics, multiplex assays, Microbiome, etc.)
in drug discovery and translational Medicine
- Statistical methodologies for whole population-oriented big data
in drug discovery and development
- Bayesian statistics in preclinical drug development,
Optimization and operational aspects of pharmaceutical development
- Model based drug development, pharmacological modeling
and systems pharmacology
- Statistics for chemical, manufacturing and control
- Regulatory statistics and quality metrics
- Biomarkers (Safety and Efficacy)
- Reproducibility in Discovery and Preclinical studies
If you have any question, feel free to contact the organization team at email@example.com