NCS is back!
NCS2016: October 4-5-6, Cambridge, UK
The NCS2016 Conference will be held at the Corpus Christi College, in Cambridge, UK.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS IS NOW OPEN
Send in your abstract (Title + Authors + Max 300 words) at firstname.lastname@example.org before May 31st 2016. You will be notified of the acceptance of your abstract around June 15th 2016.
HOW TO REGISTER?
Go to the registration page and follow the instructions
- High dimensional statistics (Omics, multiplex assays, Microbiome, etc.)
in drug discovery and translational Medicine
- Statistical methodologies for whole population-oriented big data
in drug discovery and development
- Bayesian statistics in preclinical drug development,
Optimization and operational aspects of pharmaceutical development
- Model based drug development, pharmacological modeling
and systems pharmacology
- Statistics for chemical, manufacturing and control
- Regulatory statistics and quality metrics
If you have any question, feel free to contact the organization team at email@example.com